Favorite BSG pilot

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Twilight VS Blade

  Every time i see this picture, i laugh. I would give anything to see some parody movie about this. I'm not going to lie, i read the first 2 books and did enjoy them, but just couldn't read the last two. I never saw the movies, but i guess what bugged me the most bout the craze, was the craze itself. That and a soft-core love story with vampires and werewolves ( like Underworld w/o any action scenes at all).
  So , im picturing this: Edward is driving with Bella down the road at high speed. The road is dark, the trees whiz by as the rain drops tap the windshield. Just as the road ahead comes into view, we see Wesley Snipes in his leather coat, sword drawn at his side, not looking up or seeming to even notice the car. Right before he is about to be run down, he leaps up, slashes through the roof of the car, etc etc.

Edit: the idea isn't an even fight between blade and the characters from twilight, but and action packed vampire hunt as Blade destroys everything.

8 comments:

  1. Dude, If they did a Blade vs Twlight I'd watch. For zee lulz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have never watched twilight but blade on the other hand is one of the best movies every :)i would rather die than watch twilight

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an easy win for Blade, no contest

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Blade reboot would be awesome, god i hate twilight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would like to see the twilight people getting owned by blade

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never watched either, but from what I know I would enjoy watching Blade murder twilight vampires.

    ReplyDelete
  7. one of my favorite pics all time. I actually have a copy hanging above my desk.

    ReplyDelete